Hello. Just had this bike serviced (May 18) for $75 worth of tune ups including new front tire and tube. In good working condition. Retails for $380-500. My friend didn't want to fix it so I did but already have a bike so I'm selling it. Manufacturer specs below. I like this bike because it looks kind of unisex - good for male or female rider and great all around bike for fun or commuting. Also good to have as 2nd bike for when friends come over.
Thanks for looking.
Novara Corsa bike is a great, versatile bike that's well-suited for rolling about on family adventures, towing a trailer to school or simply commuting to the office.
• Comfort design places the rider fully upright, optimizing comfort and steering control as well as visibility in every direction
• Backswept handlebar offers a neutral, natural hand position and contributes to the comfortable upright position
• The gears are intuitively simple to use thanks to twist shifters; high-to-low gearing makes getting around hardly any effort at all
• Easy-handling Corsa sports wheels with combo tread tires to zip you quickly down the promenade or campus path
• Accommodates fenders for protection from wet conditions and a rear rack for increased load carrying options (fenders and rack sold separately)