Portable and foldable (inside a beautiful suitcase) solar panel with two rechargeable batteries. This is the Foxy of solar panels for your trailer....
Each lithium battery is 23,400 mAh (90 Watt) - and each can charge an iPhone 4 17 times! Or the battery will charge your 40-60W laptop in 1.3 to 2.0 hours. This Lithium battery (2 of them) can supply power to electronic devices such as portable TV sets, portable stereos, camping lamps, laptops, and cell phones simultaneously for about 2 to 4 hours.
1) 1 5V USB port
2) 1 12V USB port
3) 110V (using inverter)
4) 220V (using inverter)
1) 1 Solar Panel
2) 2 Lithium batteries
3) MPPT Quick Charge Controller
4) DC to AC inverter (100W) for home use electric equipment with universal socket
5) Car lighter plug (male)
6) Car lighter plug (female)
7) Double plug-ending connecting wire
8) Positive/negative battery clamps and leading wire
The whole kit is 16.65 lbs.
1) Outdoor activities: Camping, backpacking, mountain climbing, RV vehicles, the beach
2) While parked: the solar panel charges the lithium battery or car battery.
3) While driving: the lithium battery is continuously charged while driving
4) Home use: use as a replacement for a generator during a power outage or simply supplement on-grid power
5) Emergency and rescue use: Use as a supplement for a portable generator at places where the local power supply system has been destroyed.
6) Education and study use: Optimal to use the battery to study at a cafe/restaurant/airport